Monday, July 30, 2007

Creativity has its Benefits! :)


I was readying through my daily blog list when I came across a post on my Friend Bobbie's Blog that had my name in it! :)


Bobbie has awarded me with the creative blogger award!! I was totally honored!


So whats this award all about you say? Well, the creative blogger award is for.............


For those who bring unique and creative elements to their blogs. For those who incorporate art, music, creative writing, photo's, and other beautiful visual effects into their website. For those who put a unique spin on things and come up with new ideas. This award is for the artsy, the funky, the inventor, and even the rebel. This award is for those creative individuals who stand out from the crowd.


So There! LOL I just love sweet Bobbie! I had the wonderful opportunity to meet her in Salt Lake City on a girls getaway, and she is just a huge sweetie, not to mention RIDICULOUSLY talented!


So now its my turn to award some people I think are uber creative!


My first award is to Jennifer Adams! What an amazing photographer! I met Jennifer on a photography site and I totally admire her work!


My next award is going to Angela Crutcher! I cant help by peak in on Angela's blog every day! Her work is totally inspirational!


My third award is for my friend Summer! I just love reading about Summer's life with her kids! And her graphics are sooooo cute and fun! Keep on doing what you do best Summer!


Keep the Blog Love going! Pick three people for your creative blogger award and leave some comments for everyone! We love to know people are actually reading these things that we spend so much time on! hehe

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Girl you are too kind! Thank you so much! I love coming to your blog too! I love your layout its so fun and dfferent! You totally rock girl!

Genesis Photography said...

awww thanks sweetie! ;) Your blog is the first I check everyday! I just love your photos! you have such a creative eye! :)

Jennifer said...

oh you are too kind! Thank you so very much girl!!

Summer said...

wow! Thanks, and yeah, just a tad late he-he!!