Wednesday, July 25, 2007

In search of new Faces!

Alright people! I am in need of new faces!!

Please dont get me wrong! I LOVE my customers!!
But I am looking to do some different styles and add some updated pictures to my Book!

So if you qualify for one of the following, please let me know!!

--Engagement Session
--Bridals
--Trash The Dress
--Children (10 and under)
--High School Seniors

Must be in the Austin area and be willing to travel to different locations!
Please contact me via my email at genesisphotographer@yahoo.com
or by phone 512-415-5735.

2 comments:

Summer said...

If I lived there would so want to do one of my 8 yr old. Would ya take an Arizona girl ;)

he-he

Genesis Photography said...

awww summer! you are too sweet! I would love to have you and your kids as clients! :) if you ever come to texas, the session is on me! ;)