Monday, July 30, 2007

SPC Elements Week : An Airy Disposition


Not to imply that I'm and airhead or anything! lol And I know I missed a week! SORRY!!

This week's SPC challenge is a focus on AIR. In my previous post I mentioned the rainbow I saw the other day and all the rain we have been "receiving" (lol) in Texas lately.


Well this was one break in the weather that allowed me to take pictures. And I thought, what a better time than now to relate to air. The air here is hot and sticky, but the sky looks lovely! The wind was blowing profusely when I took this picture on the hood of my Jeep! lol


If you would like to get involved or learn more about the SPC challenges, just click here.

And get ready for the August theme: Patterns!!

3 comments:

amelia said...

Neat picture Nikki, I love the storm building in the background!!

Amelia

Jennifer said...

Oh I think this is a great pic, love the angle and style!

Genesis Photography said...

thanks ladies! I had to take this photo 12 times!!!! to get it right! lol But I love the way it turned out!