Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Meet Baby M

Hey Everyone! I am so sorry that I havent been posting any of my recent sessions! I have gotten so caught up in working on my house that I havent been able to edit them fast enough and get them on the computer!!

I will, however, be posting one more session for sure sometime this week! Its something I have never done before, so I thought I would share it later on in the week!! (But you just have to wait to see what it was! hehe)

I had the wonderful pleasure of photographing Baby M's baptism this weekend. It was a beautiful ceremony and after party! I had a great time! Thanks to Mama K. and Papa C. for having me!

Enjoy the photos! ;)





























3 comments:

Julie said...

These are just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Genesis Photography said...

Thank you Julie! ;) I cant wait to show them to her mommy!

Britt said...

she is too cute! I just want to squeeze those cheeks!