Saturday, July 7, 2007

Light of Liberty

SPC Challenge for July Week 1: Elements







The sparklers have been lit, the fireworks have been seen, and all is calm again. The fourth of July is filled with great fun, but like all things, it must come to an end.



When I read the new SPC challenge for this month, Elements, I just KNEW I had to connect with fire right away! I am an Aries, not that that means anything, but most people this we are a fire sign. Full of energy and hot tempered! lol (noo...thats not me at all! lol). So what better way to display fire than with a simple Sparkler!



I hop everyone had a safe and happy 4th, and if you would like to find out more about the SPC challenge fr this month, please visit here, or click the link on the sidebar!

**TO SEE MORE OF OUR 4TH OF JULY PICS, PLEASE VISIT THE RBCOUTURE BLOG

2 comments:

Christine said...

I'm an aries girl too! And I am soooo an aries...bold, outgoing, you name it!

Genesis Photography said...

hehehe! me too! I love the way this picture lights up! Even for a fun snapshot, its working for me! lol

thanks so much for your comment! ;)