Friday, July 27, 2007

Somewhere over the Rainbow....

Well its no supprise that I am writing about MORE RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I could SCREAM we have had so much rain!

usually a Texas summer can get up in the 120's, but not this year! we haven't even reached 100 and it hasn't stopped raining all summer!

And then it happened! Something that I haven't see since I was a very young child! A RAINBOW!! I know they are very common, but I haven't seen on in over 10 years!
I actually have spotted 3 rainbows over the last 2 weeks! I couldn't believe it!

Well this one that I saw yesterday was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I'm talking 7 colors, a mile long, perfect stripes, perfect bow, just Stunning! But when I got my camera and went to take a shot, it was gone! :( only a very faint rainbow remained, so I took what I could and now I am sharing it with you! I hope your weather is better than ours and that your having a great weekend!







3 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh wow that second shot is beautiful. I love how there is this little opening to the sky in the clouds!

Unknown said...

OHHHHH breathtaking! You are so creative that I've given you an award :) Come check out my blog to see what it's all about :)

Genesis Photography said...

Thank you for your sweet comments! ;) I just love rainbows! But I am glad it hasnt rained in 2 days because Im getting a new roof! lol