Sunday, July 8, 2007

Fashion Forward Friday: Up tight

This Weeks' Fashion forward Friday Challenge was to take a picture in your best up-do or ponytail! I have to much hair that it just lays there flat! So this is pretty much what my hair looks like everyday!! lol
My famous ponytail! If you were to see me on a photo shoot, I might even have in a headband to hold back my LONG bangs! lol

That brings me to the next part of the challenge....

We were supposed to find the best hair accessory on Etsy.com that we liked!
Well, I am all about headbands! I own a huge collection of them...and when I found this Feather one...I just fell in love!
Isn't it fun?
If you would like to take part in the Fashion Forward Friday challenge, then please go here, and blog about it! Don't forget to leave me a link to your blog in the comments section so I can check it out!!
See you next week......

8 comments:

Britt said...

I want to start doing it but I am so confused about what I'm supposed to do...HELP! hehe ;-)

Jennifer said...

oh thats cool! I love you hair do though!! That head band would be awesome on you!

Flutterby Babies Boutique said...

I like it! Very cute and girly!I like the swept bangs.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Great pony! :)

Genesis Photography said...

awww thanks ladies!! This is my typical look, you can ask Brittany! hehe

Im actually getting a hair cut as soon as the person that bought one of my lenses pays me! lol

Britt...I emailed you on how to do the challenge!! ;)

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

Cute hair girl!!! I think the headband looks just like you! cute find!

Morgan said...

You are so adorable Nikki! I love the angle of that shot!

erin said...

Fun picture, you are so cute!