Monday, July 9, 2007

Its here!! Its here!!!!!!!!!!

My new camera bag that is!!! I am so excited! My bag came today from the SUPER talented Tracy Joy (http://www.etsy.com/profile.php?user_id=5201080)! She worked so well with me to get exactly what I wanted, she even gave me a custom Tag with my Logo on it!! How cool is that?!?! Not to mention, this bag is HUGE inside, but doesn't look or feel like it on the outside! I have room for my camera body with lens attached, all three of my other lenses, external flash, manuals, both reflectors, memory cards, hot shoe adapter and cord, mount for my tripod...I mean this thing is AWESOME! I cant wait to use it on my photo shoots this week! It will be so nice to have a bag on my hip and not down by my feet!!! Not to mention, safer! I don't have to worry about it getting stolen! Thank you so much Tracy for all of your time! I just love you to death! I will for sure be ordering from you again soon!!!







9 comments:

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

darling BAG!!!!!

Genesis Photography said...

hehe thanks Megan! You know I feel in love with this fabric after the collaboration you did with Sandi! And when I saw it as one of her fabrics that I had to choose from, I just HAD to have it! hehe

Jennifer said...

oh your bag looks great!! Love the colors so funky and cool!!! I too got a new bag it matches my new camera strap! I am all for wild colors!!

Christine said...

That is one rockin bag! I just ordered one!

Unknown said...

OH how SUPER cool is that!!!!!! I LOVE it!!!!

Genesis Photography said...

Guys! I am IN LOVE with this bag! for real! and tracy and I are becoming great friends! hehe shes so easy to work with!!

if your a photographer, you HAVE to have one of these bags! you cant go wrong! I carried mine around today and already handed out 10 of my own business cards because we got chatting about my bag and that lead to chatting about my business! How could you go wrong?!

Total win win!!!

Tiffany said...

Darling Bag~
Ok so I click on the link but it does not take me to her website or anything. What is her website for these bags?
:) Thanks~

Morgan said...

Gorgeous fabric! How cool of her to sew one of your labels on, sounds like it's working out for everyone!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

LOOVE that bag!!