Friday, August 3, 2007

For, Four, Fore.....

So my sweet sweet mom tagged me with the Game of 4. I have to answer some random questions about myself in the number of 4's. so here we go........


Four Jobs I Have Had:
Personal Chef
Nanny
Williams Sonoma Sales Girl
Clothing Designer

Four Films I Can Watch Over & Over:
Memoirs of a Geshia
Phantom of the Opera
Legally Blonde 1 and 2
Dirty Dancing

Four Places I have lived:
The house I grew up in
The house I live in now
LOL thats it! I have only moved once! ;)
Four Favorite TV shows:
Alias
The Simpsons
Lost
All my soaps! (Love Passions, Guiding Light, and Days of our lives)

Four Favorite Foods:
ANYTHING Authentic Italian (not italian-american!)
Everything Bagels with garlic cream cheese and green olives!!!
Dark Chocolate
Mashed Potatoes

Four Websites I visit every day:
Ebay
Blogger
Photobucket
Etsy

Four Places I Would Love To Be:
New York
Shopping with no limit on my credit card
Communion Night at my Church (the best night ever!)
Italy

Four Favorite Colors:
Any shade of Green
Purple
Black
Brown

Four Names You Love But Would/Could Not Use For Your Child:
(Well, I might acutally use these, seeing as I only have one kid right now!)
Afton
Scotland
Chainley
River

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh cool, thanks for sharing somethings about you, now I know you a little more!

Genesis Photography said...

hehe! I love these little things, I get to learn more about my friends every day! ;) Thanks for your comment!