Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Wow!!! I needed that..........



Hey Everyone! I am so happy to be back from vacation! We went to the Texas coast for the weekend and stayed in a little town called Kemah. What a AWESOME place to hang out for a few days!

They have a boardwalk that is surrounded by the Ocean and there is so much to do! Our first day there, we arrived around lunch time and at at The Crab House, an all you can eat seafood buffet with crab legs, caviar, peel and eat shrimp...you name it, they had it! Just amazing!
And then my sister and I went on a speed boat ride called "The Beast", it was SO much fun!
We got soaked!

We finished off the night with dinner at the Cadillac Bar and had some really great Mexican food and margaritas! YUM!

We got to hang out at the Beach all day on Saturday, then we went shopping and more seafood at Landry's! We were too full for a meal at dinner time, so we decided to get Dessert and drinks at The Aquarium. This restaurant is AMAZING! It feels like your underwater while your eating. Very cool!

We left Sunday and came back home with a nice brown tan (some sun burn too! lol) and great memories!

****I actually left my camera at home, because Hurricane Dean was expected to show up, so I didn't want it ruined. So my sister brought her point and shoot along! ;) Thanks Sis!!****

3 comments:

Britt said...

HAHA..are my pics SO bad that you had to specify that you didn't take them? LOL

Jennifer said...

hahaha! I don't blame you girl for not taking the cam! Glad you had a good time and sounds fascinating!

The Gourmet Momma said...

lol!!! NOO! I just wanted to give credit where credit was due! Its the law! hehe