Sunday, August 19, 2007

Praise You in This Storm

Hey Guys!

You know sometimes in life, we feel like we just cant live up to the challenges that God gives us, and then we see the light at the end of the tunnel. And through faith, we see Christ pull us through.

I have been going through some personal challenges lately and Jesus has held my hand and closed my ears to the Enemy's lies. And I have truly found the praise that lies deep in the storm.

I LOVE this song from Casting crowns, and this video shows exactly what I believe is the message of this song.

I am so grateful for every one's prayers I have received, and continue to receive. And I thank the Lord for all of the good he has done in my life. And for opening my eyes to the Praise in the Storm.

2 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Oh I absolutely love that song too!! I have it on my ipod.

Anonymous said...

Me too! :) hehe Its so the song of my life!