Monday, August 6, 2007

Skulls and Roses

I had a little photo shoot with my girl, Miss L, yesterday for a set I made for a launch with my new design group, SassE. Now, for those of you that don't know, my mom and I own a children's clothing company called Ragazza Bella, and we occasionally sell some things on Ebay. You can get a link to our blog and website on my "link's list" on the left hand side bar.

So this set was really fun to photograph. We just went down to the park by my house and hung out for a while, and took some pictures while we played. Very easy and relaxed! Perfect for selling clothes! hehe

The sun set was a little harsh, but I like the warm glow it gives off! Very funky and grunge, just like this set!
When we launch it tomorrow, I will post a link so you can check out the auction!
Thanks for looking! :)



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

awww, i love that outfit and her hair is too stinkin cute! My fav is where she is standing on the table with that pout!!

Genesis Photography said...

hehe thanks! ;)
I love the "pouty face" too! she loves doing it!