Sunday, August 26, 2007

Can I sleep now??

Gosh, who knew that you could get back from vacation and be completely run down again by the next weekend?

We have been working on the house (AGAIN!) this weekend. We painted my room today! YAY! I cant wait to share pics of it after its all decorated.
If you want a BEFORE image, picture a blank, empty, white walled room with a bed in the middle! Voila...Before picture! lol

But now its beautiful and brown, and will have very pretty decorations tomorrow!

ALSO!! HUGE NEWS!! Miss L starts KINDERGARTEN TOMORROW!!! We are all excited! She has her clothes picked, her lunch packed, her backpack ready to go, and actually went to sleep on time! She even told me she wants a microwave pancake for breakfast! lol I will have pictures of that soon too!

And finally, I am so tired because I have been chained to my sewing machine all week, and my computer!
I was asked to take over my Design Group's Blog, SassE Style, and give it a new look! I'm also going to be doing designer bio spotlights, contests, and so much more! So if you love kids fashion, come give it a looksie!

So as you can see, I might be a little slow at blogging for the next week or so until we get adjusted to waking up at 6:30am every morning! Darn that school district! lol

But there is lots of cool things coming, so keep checking back!!

No comments: