Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Its not always about pictures.....

When I started my other blog I always said I would talk about my life, but I usually get so focused on my photography, I forget to share things about ME!

So, today I decided to talk about some of my fave TV shows...and guess what? They are all connected!!! Strange huh?!

1.) Hells Kitchen! I LOVE this show! I have watched all of the seasons! Why am I so obsessed with a mean Chef yelling at people when they cant get simple dishes like Risotto right? Well, that's because I used to be a Chef!
I have a Culinary Degree to prove it! lol

After a few years of being a Private chef, I left the culinary world to focus on my family and my photography work!

So why am I talking about Hells Kitchen? Well......
Did you see it this week?! GROSS!! People cooking rancid crab...and spaghetti from the trash?! But I have to admit, I have seen WAY more nasty stuff in kitchens I have worked in than that, so I guess I will let those slide! lol
Speaking of Crab.................
I LOVE watching the Deadliest Catch! This is on of my permanent shows on my DVR! I just love it! I also LOVE crab, so it goes hand in hand! Not to mention that Blake that captain's the Maverick during King Crab season is not too bad on they eyes!! ;) (No, thats not him up there...this is Edgar Hansen of the Northwestern)
you Can View Blake here: He is the one in the Green Shirt!


And on the topic of spaghetti, even though I dont think her's will EVER come from the trash.... Giada Delaurentis is my FAVE TV Chef! When it comes to Italian Food, she knows her stuff! I wish I got compared to her more often! I usually get compared to Rachel Ray! hehe

If you want to watch her, you can see her on her show, "Everyday Italian" on the Food Network!
Well, thats it for me tonight! Im off to watch some TV! lol
--Nikki

2 comments:

Britt said...

of course you watch hell's kitchen because you're cool just like me! Oh, btw, I LOVE Giada...not only is she gorgeous but she makes some mean italian!! :)

Genesis Photography said...

no kidding! I would LOVE to spend the day in a kitchen with her for sure!!