Tuesday, June 26, 2007

'Cuz thats how I roll........

So, I am always trying to find ways to stand out in a crowd! And I have a new obsession about my camera equipment being very stylish!
Thank goodness, TONS of other people are thinking the same thing!
Jessica Claire, a SUPER talented photographer, has come up with the Shootsack, a totally awesome camera bag that is not only functional, but SUPER CUTE! I love them! I am already on the waiting list for one! Feel like black and white today, and yellow polka dots tomorrow....no problem! They have slipcovers for the front flap in tons of colors, patterns, and textures! At $179 they are SUCH a deal to be stylish and creative!
To learn more about the Shootsack, you can visit their website or their blog here.


My next discovery is these mega cute camera straps by Gabi of MyFunkyCamera.com.
These straps come in a wide variety of fabrics, so that you can have one that suits your taste....hmmm...I wonder if I can get one to match my shootsack? hehe

Be sure to check out both of these ladies awesome camera accessories! I know I cant leave home without them!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love the straps, I just bought one! Thanks for sharing with everyone!